Play .mp3, .wav, .ogg audio file in WordPress. A Simple, accessible, Easy to Use & fully Customizable audio player that works on all devices. You can Play embed a nice audio player in the post, page, widget areas as well as template files. It Has tons of options that can fit your audio player needs.
- Embed audio player in post, page, widget area and theme templates
- The audio player is compact so it does not take a lot of real estate on your webpage.
- Support playinline.
- Controls over all the buttons.
- Shortcoe driven. So its more powerfull.
- Its very easy to use that means you dont have to be a expert to use this plugin.
- HTML5 compatible so the audio files embedded with this plugin will play on iOS devices
- Works on all major browsers – IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- The audio player is responsive.
- If you do podcasting then this audio player can be used to embed the audio files on your WordPress posts or pages
- If you are selling audio files from your site then you can use this plugin to offer a preview
- Use autoplay option to play an audio/mp3 file as soon as the page loads
- Ability to specify both the mp3 and ogg version of your audio files. The plugin will play the appropriate one based on the device.
- Lite Weight
PRO VERSION FEATURES
What’s New in PRO ?
- Color Changing options.
- Show Fast Forward And Rewind Button
- Increase Page load speed by changing Preload Options.
- No Ads
- Hide / Show Restart Button
- Hide / Show Download Button.
- Hide / Show Play Button
- Hide / Show the audio Progress bar.
- Hide / Show audio duration in the player.
- Hide / Show Mute Button.
- Hide / Show the volume Control.
- Show / Hide Setting button in the Player.
- Control the audio speed by setting button.
- Player with single Play Button.
HOW TO USE
- After install you can see a sidebar menu in the dashboare called “Html5 Audio Player “
- Add one or more players from there.
- You will get Shortcode for every player In the player list.
- Copy Shortcode for playre you wanna publish
- Past the shortcode in post, page, widget areas To publish them. if you want to publish a player in template file use
- Enjoy !
- This plugin add a Gutenberg Block Called Html5 Audio Player Under Common Category
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor.
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page.
- Search or See in Common Block Category and select Html5 Audio Player.
- Click the Icon to add it.
- Select A Player
- Publish and Enjoy !
- For installation help click on Installation Tab
Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? [Send me some feedback](mailto: email@example.com “Send feedback”)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.