Solve your problem by integrating Eventbrite events to display on your WordPress website, with this simple to set up, yet flexible plugin.
In a couple of minutes you can start seeing your Eventbrite events on WordPress without any custom code.
Eventbrite is undoubtedly a very easy and powerful way to set up an events calendar, whether for free events or ticketed events.
However, managing multiple events is an administrative burden and forgetting to update your event details manually may well cost you attendees and potential lost revenue.
This free plugin creates a ShortCode ( and Widget ) for Eventbrite using the API feed enabling you to display your forthcoming events, just like you would do for recent posts in an easy-to-use and familiar way.
If you want most power and features there is a Pro plugin, which you can easily try for a trial period without obligation.
This plugin uses the Eventbrite API to read directly from Evenbrite servers creating and event feed for Eventbrite. Don’t be put off by the words API, that just means the plugin is linked directly to Eventbrite data – no rekeying, no extra data to manage, simplifying and automating your event marketing.
- Custom html or text before and/or after recent posts.
- Allow you to set title url.
- Display thumbnails, with customizable size and alignment.
- Exclude current event post
- Read more option, with a link direct to the Eventbrite page.
- Book now option with a link direct to the Eventbrite page..
- Decide if you want Eventbrite to open in a new tab, or not
- Easy to customise CSS.
- Total of 22 options for the free shortcode
- Developer friendly custom designs using templates in ( child ) theme
- Developer friendly filters
- Background API processing so not to slow the user experience
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.