The PTB Map View addon allows you to display posts on a map by querying the location field from a custom post type. It works hand-in-hand with the Post Type Builder and PTB Extra Fields addon. How it works is that it links the Map field type on the selected custom post type, then displays the posts on a map based on their location. You can insert your own custom image marker, select from our icon library, or use the default marker. When a marker is clicke,d users will see a pop-up preview of the post, and if they click the preview, it will redirect them to the actual post. The addon smartly adds/removes markers when you add/remove a post, ensuring that it only queries posts that have a location field. This is perfect for displaying properties for real-estate sites, restaurant locations, and store locations.
Check out the demo to see how it works. We’ve made a couple of samples to showcase its functionality: Property and Restaurant.
- Seamless Custom Post Type + PTB Extra Field – Create maps that are linked with all your custom post types and the map extra field.
- Custom Markers – Upload your own image, select from over 320+ icons, or use the default marker.
- Set Map Type – You can choose to display 4 map types: Road Map, Satellite, Hybrid, and Terrain.
- Custom Width & Height – You can set custom width and height of the map.
- Map Options – Set to either enable/disable scrollwheel, allow map to be draggable, or disable draggable feature only on mobile.
- Query Categories/Taxonomies – Ability to query posts from specific categories/taxonomies.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.