- WordPress 5.3+
- At least PHP 7.4 with cURL extension. PHP 8.0 compatiable
The Use-your-Drive installation doesn’t differ from any other plugin installation process, so you might be familiar with this process already. If not, please follow instructions below.
- Login to WordPress Admin Dashboard on your website
- Go to [Plugins] -> [Add New]
- Click on the “Upload” button
- Browse to the plugin’s zip file (it is the same archive you’ve downloaded from CodeCanyon) and choose that file.
- Click on the “Install Now” button
- Wait while plugin is uploaded to your server
- Click “Activate Plugin” button
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.