WooCommerce Returns and Warranty is a powerful tool for managing, selling and processing warranties and handling return requests within your WooCommerce workflow. Returns are a necessary part of most businesses, and now they can be easily managed.
- Add a warranty to products
- Sell a (paid or free) warranty as an add-on
- Define the term/length of a warranty for each product
- Define cost of the warranty
- Have multiple terms and costs for warranties on a single product
- Give customers a way to request a warranty via form or within an order
- Manage the warranty and return in WooCommerce
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.