Create reusable pieces of content and display those on your store based on a set of criteria that you define. Select where content is displayed by choosing from a set of template locations or enter your own. A template tag is provided for manual output into a theme.
Conditional content is designed to allow you to display messages, advertisements, reminders, or other content based on several configurable rules that you setup.
It’s great for showing any content you need throughout your store when users add specific quantities of items to their cart, when products are in a certain category, when products have certain price ranges, and many more configurable rules.
Conditional Content is the perfect companion extension to Dynamic Pricing. With conditional content, you can configure a set of rules that match your pricing structure. Great for displaying your complex advanced Dynamic Pricing rules on specific products or throughout your store. Since conditional content gives you the ability to display content on products when certain quantities of items are added to the cart, it’s a great way to let users know about a discount they can receive if they purchase more products.
Example Use Cases:
- Display a message on products which are about to go on sale.
- Display a message on products which are about to go out of stock or expire.
- Display messages to specific users or specific user roles.
- Display messages on the cart when certain products are in it.
- Display messages on products when other items have been added to the cart.
- Display messages to users who have already added the product or other products from the same category to their cart. ( A great combination to your hat are these gloves ).
- Display Pricing tables that correlate to Dynamic Pricing rules.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.