With the Product Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce, you can easily export WooCommerce products. The products are exported either into a CSV (Comma-Separated Values) or XML (Extensible Markup Language) file. However, you can also save the product data in a XLS file rather than a CSV file.
To save the product data in a XLS file:
- Export the WooCommerce Products. Follow the steps mentioned in How to export products.
- Download the exported CSV file.
- Open the CSV in Microsoft Excel.
- Save the file with .xls extension. To do so:
- With this, you can get all the information about a product, such as images, categories, prices, and so on, in an excel spreadsheet.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.