InterFax Integration integrates your WooCommerce site with the InterFax online fax service, enabling you to fax order details to customers and yourself for every order being processed and/or completed. The fax content uses the same template as the order complete email.
To use this extension, you need to have an InterFax account.
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce.com dashboard.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file that you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
- Click the Configure link.
Setup and Configuration
1. Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > InterFax and tick the Enable InterFax Integration box.
- Your InterFax username
- Your InterFax password
- Optional: A fax number to which every order’s details will be sent. This is ideal if you require a faxed copy of every order sent to yourself. Your fax number must include the full country code – e.g. +27861234567.
- Order status (when to send): Choose Processing or Completed. This is ideal if you have a food service and need a fax sent when receiving a customer’s order and not only when the order is fulfilled.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.