The Mad Mimi Email Marketing extension allows you to automatically add your customers to your Mad Mimi mailing lists when they purchase your products.
You can add them to individual lists for each product, as well as your general subscribers list. If you are using the Mailer API inside Mad Mimi, then you can also send welcome emails to new customers when they sign up.
If you wish to use the email sending functionality, you need to have the Mailer API activated in your Mad Mimi account.
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce.com dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then click Activate.
Setup and Configuration
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > Mad Mimi:
- Enable/disable the extension. If deselected, the extension will have no effect on your site.
- Your Mad Mimi username. This is the same username you use to log into your Mad Mimi account (usually an email address).
- Your Mad Mimi API key. You can find this by logging into Mad Mimi and going to the ‘Account’ page then clicking on the ‘API’ tab in the right sidebar.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.