WooCommerce Order Status Change Notifier allows you to add notes, control outbound mail notifications and store comments in tandem with native and custom order statuses.
Use Order Status Change Notifier to:
- Record internal notes on why an order is being put in a particular status, without notifying the customer
- Record notes about a status change that’s automatically sent to the customer, providing them with clear information on what’s happening with their order
- Simplify changes by combining the status change and addition of notes/comments in a single activity
- Include order status change notes/comments in all native WooCommerce email notifications
- Add order status change notes/comments to any custom outbound email notification
- Include order status change notes/comments in any third party facility with webhooks/filters
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.