Set up pre-orders in your WooCommerce store, so customers can order products before they’re available. You can automatically or manually release and fill orders when you’re ready and let the extension handle the rest!
The pre-order experience is fully customizable and supports both pre-orders charged up front and upon release. If you’re using a supported payment gateway, pre-orders can be charged upon release without the customer returning and paying for their order.
- Set an optional date/time when the product will be available
- Automatically charge orders when the product is available
- Change the release date for a pre-ordered product
- Email all customers who pre-ordered a product
- Cancel pre-orders if the product is no longer available
- Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status
- Works with simple & variable products
- Optionally charge a fee for a pre-order
- Customize the Add to Cart/Place Order buttons for pre-orders
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.