WooCommerce product gallery slider plugin lets you display product and gallery images in slider and add the videos in the gallery.
- Download Product Gallery Slider for WooCommerce and have your.zip file
- At the WordPress admin panel, go to the Plugins section, and click ‘Add New’ to upload and install the plugin you recently downloaded from WooCommerce.com.
- Upload the .zip file to proceed with the installation.
- Wait until the plugin installs. After successful installation, activate the plugin, and move on to configuration settings.
At the admin panel go to WooCommerce > Settings and click Gallery Slider tab to configure this extension.
Here you can set the followings.
- Enable Gallery Slider: (Enable gallery slider for your website)
- Product / Category Restriction: (Select all or specific products or categories you want to apply gallery slider).
- Auto Play Slider: (Select Yes/No to auto slide the product gallery images)
- Auto Play Timeout: (Define time interval between each slide (1000 = 1s))
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.