Hostic is a modern Elementor Template Kit with dark style UI that perfect to create a pro-level website for Web Hosting Companies, VPS, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Domain Sale sites, SaaS, and any kind of tech companies websites. This template kit has a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This template kit includes 14+ carefully crafted templates, you can build your
professional-looking company business website with a low budget just in a
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 14+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Service Details
- Our Team
- MetForm Contact
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.