Sitech is an Elementor Pro Template Kit for quickly and easily creating a full Elementor Pro website for your business featuring a modern and professional design. The kit features a fully compatible design system and professionally hand-picked images for a premium, branded head-start on your next project.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Home 1
- Home 2
- Blog Boxes
- Blog Sidebar
- Get a Demo
- Service Details
- Services On Light Bg
- Single Post
- Elementor Error 404
- Elementor Footer
- Elementor Header
- Sitech Mobile Menu
14 Section Blocks to make your own layouts
- Global Theme Styles included
- 31 Elementor Templates
- Unique fun lottie animated graphics
- 100% Fluid Responsive
- Clean and Simple Style
- Easy to Use and Customize
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera
- Free Google Fonts Used
- Tested in Color Blindness Simulator
- 100% SEO Friendly
- Optimized for Elementor Pro
The template is organized and structured, making it easy to customize all its parts, change the background and color, and manage global typography.
Required Addons installed with kit:
- Happy Addons
- Selection Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements: You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own. Blog Content is not included you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.